Celebrate Game Day with This Delicious Recipe
This tasty Super Bowl recipe is sure to impress!
It’s Super Bowl Sunday! If you haven’t already planned your game day menu, then there’s no time to waste! Try whipping up this simple, but incredibly delicious dish and all your game-day guests are sure to come back for seconds.
Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 (16-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/3 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt. Transfer mixture to a 9-x-13 baking dish then spread pizza sauce on top. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Halve biscuits and roll into balls, then place on top of dip.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 45 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and bake until biscuits are cooked through, another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
This fun and delicious twist on pizza is perfect for your Super Bowl Sunday. Are you looking for assistance with your shipping needs this game day? If so, then turn to the professionals at MDS, Inc. Located in Southern California, we’re your custom courier & mail delivery service experts for all your mail and delivery needs in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Irvine, and Orange County. Contact us for more information today.