How can you select a trustworthy courier service for your business?
If your business offers its customers delivery services, then there’s no overstating how important it is to hire a good delivery partner. But how do you choose a delivery partner that you can trust? Here’s what you need to know about a responsible and reliable delivery or courier company.
A good courier company will strive to do the following:
- Build a collaborative relationship with their customers and gain a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Maintain open lines of communication and ensure that you know when deliveries have been picked up, transported, and delivered.
- Ensure timely delivery along with verified delivery confirmations, so you know that your goods have been delivered on-time and to the right person.
- Take additional safety and verification steps such as securing a signature upon delivery to ensure that your goods arrive to the intended party every time.
- Alert you and give an acceptable reason in the event of a failed delivery.
- Require that all fragile items be packaged accordingly and secure packages within the delivery vehicle to reduce the chance of damage during transportation.
- Inform you if the delivery vehicle has been delayed due to poor road conditions, construction, traffic accidents, or bad weather.
- Demonstrate comprehensive training of all delivery drivers to ensure that they are representing your company in the best light possible.
- Keep a well-maintained fleet of delivery vehicles to ensure road safety and reliability.
These are some of the things that you should look for when hiring a delivery partner for your business. Are you looking for assistance with your California shipping needs? If so, then turn to the experts at MDS, Inc. Located in Southern California, we’re your custom courier & mail delivery service experts for all your mail and delivery needs in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Irvine, and Orange County. Contact us for more information today.